The service of an experienced Graphic Designer is needed to create a Donor Kit for our Species of Hope program. The Kit is meant to inform & encourage corporations to commit donations to conservation sites where species nearing extinction live.
Materials to be designed:
- 1 logo for “Species of Hope.”
- 1 folder design.
- 5 inserts: 1) History of Haribon, 2) Overview of Species of Hope, 3) Facts on the species & site, 4) Species of Hope activities, and 5) Donation tranch details.
Feelings it must convey:
- Urgency: It must show potential companies that time is running out for species.
- Hope: It must make potential donors feel that they can save the species with their donation. Because it will!
- High-level business executives.
- Corporate staff & finance departments.
Want to use your talents for the bigger picture? Do you believe the corporate sector should participate in protecting our environment? Have the talent and experience to make a Donor Kit that will influence high-level executives to commit support for environment conservation?
- CV / Resume
- Comprehensive portfolio
- Bidding price for project